Truly unique, The Fieldstone captures the region’s outdoor appeal with a beautiful rock wall, constructed of natural fieldstone. This oversize room features a Queen Bed, gas fireplace, private entrance, and large in-room jetted tub for two.
The private bath is just 2 steps across small hallway – robes and bath key are provided.
The room takes its name from the fieldstone, abundant to these mountains, used in building walls and stone fireplaces. The rugged beauty of these rocks create a peaceful, natural ambiance in the room, reflecting the character of the North Georgia mountains region. A great addition to one of the best bed and breakfasts in the North Georgia mountains.
– Queen Bed
– Private Bath (across the hall)
– Private Entrance
– In-Room Jetted Tub for Two
– Gas Fireplace
– Wireless Internet
– 100% Pure Cotton Robes
– Coffee Pot
– Mini Fridge
– Blow Dryer
– Spa Salts & Soap
– Shampoo & Conditioner
– Ceiling Fan
Included with Room
– Gourmet Breakfast Each Morning
– Tea, Coffee, and Biscotti at 3:00pm
– Wine & Cheese Sampling (Weekends)
– Incredible Mountain Views
– Peaceful Native Plant Gardens
– Outdoor Firepit
– Extensive Library
We are located next to Fort Mountain State Park — Enjoy fishing, hiking or rent a boat or canoe.
– Rooms are for double occupancy only
– Guests must be 12 years or older
– No pets permitted