The Prince Madoc
- Weekend Rates
$179.00 per night
Includes our elegant 3-course gourmet southern breakfast each morning. Tea, coffee and homemade biscotti each afternoon.
- Mid-Week Rates (Mon, Tues, Wed, or Thurs)
$159.00 per night
Stay 2 or more nights Mon., Tues., Wed. or Thur nights. Includes the above listed amenities.
- Holidays and Fall Weekend Rates
$209.00-$219.00 per night
$209.00 Holidays, $219.00 High Season (Fall Foliage)
True luxury! This beautifully appointed room offers an inviting four-poster king size bed and an in-room spa tub to help ease away city stresses. Relax on the porch in the spring and summer or in front of the huge stone fireplace (original to the house and not functional, but enjoy the lovely and romantic candelabras placed within) sipping hot chocolate when it’s chilly out- you’ll be kept toasty and warm by an electric stove with burning-log effect and “old-fashioned ambiance”.
The private bath with over-sized shower (handicapped accessible) provides therapeutic enhancements and is just 2 steps across a small hallway. 100% Egyptian cotton robes and bath key provided.
Named this because of a legendary Welsh prince – Prince Madoc when losing his small kingdom set out across the Atlantic Ocean before Columbus. Some believe that he and his followers built the fort on this mountain.
- Wine & Cheese sampling weekend evenings
- Candlelight Dessert
- Elegant 3 Course Southern Gourmet Breakfast
- Use of Extensive Library
- Egyptian Cotton In-Room Robes
- In-Room Coffee Maker
- Shampoo, Soap, Spa Salts
- Huge Stone Fireplace (with candelabras, electric stove)
- In-room Jetted Tub
- Private Porch
- Private Entrance
- Afternoon coffee, tea, and homemade biscotti
- Wheelchair Accessible
- All Guests can Enjoy our Wildflower/Native Plant Gardens Surrounding the Inn
- Complimentary Wireless Internet
All guests enjoy the following:
- Gourmet breakfast every morning
- Tea, coffee and biscotti at 3:00
- Wine & cheese sampling weekend evenings
- Candle light dessert every Saturday night
- Enjoy the incredible views from our lobby AKA "The Council Room"
- Sit or stroll in our native plant gardens
- We are located next to Fort Mountain State Park — Enjoy fishing, hiking or rent a boat or canoe