The Moon Eye
- Weekend Rates
$199.00 per night
Includes our elegant 3-course gourmet southern breakfast each morning. Tea, coffee and homemade biscotti each afternoon.
- Mid-Week Rates (Mon, Tues, Wed, or Thurs)
$179.00 per night
Stay 2 or more nights Mon., Tues., Wed. or Thur nights. Includes the above listed amenities.
- Holidays and Fall Weekend Rates
$229.00-$239.00 per night
$229.00 Holidays, $239.00 High Season (Fall Foliage)
Designed for comfort and relaxation with its King-Size Bed and in-room bathroom, Flat Screen TV, DVD and Satellite. This room invites guests to lounge before its gas fireplace, on its screened back porch, or in its private outdoor hot tub.
Named this because Native American legends handed down from generations tell of a strange people—the Moon Eyes with blue or light eyes—eyes that could penetrate the darkness—a mysterious people who built and manned a fort atop this mountain.
Fireplace with door leading to private porch.
- Hot Tub on Private Porch
- Screened Rocking Chair Porch
- Gas Fireplace
- Flat Screen TV, DVD and Satellite
- Private In Room Bath
- King Bed
- Private Entrance
- Wine & Cheese sampling weekend evenings
- Egyptian Cotton In-Room Robes
- Shampoo, Soap, Spa Salts
- Candlelight Dessert on Saturday Evenings
- Elegant 3 Course Southern Gourmet Breakfast
- Enjoy our Wildflower/Native Plant Gardens Surrounding
- Afternoon coffee, tea, and homemade biscotti
- Complimentary Wireless Internet
All guests enjoy the following:
- Gourmet breakfast every morning
- Tea, coffee and biscotti at 3:00
- Wine & cheese sampling weekend evenings
- Candle light dessert every Saturday night
- Enjoy the incredible views from our lobby AKA "The Council Room"
- Sit or stroll in our native plant gardens
- We are located next to Fort Mountain State Park — Enjoy fishing, hiking or rent a boat or canoe