The Grand Gahuti
- Weekend Rates
$219.00 per night
Includes our elegant 3-course homemade breakfast each morning. Always-Available tea, coffee and homemade goodies each afternoon.
- Mid-Week Rates (Mon, Tues, Wed, or Thurs)
$199.00 per night
Stay 2 or more nights Mon., Tues., Wed. or Thur nights. Includes the above listed amenities.
- Holidays and Fall Weekend Rates
$249.00-$259.00 per night
$249.00 holidays, $259.00 High Season (Fall Foliage)
Twelve feet high ceilings, elegant furnishings, in-room fireplace, flat screen TV and Satellite and a stately wrought iron King Size canopy bed distinguish this room. The in-room private bath boasts double pedestal sinks, 100% Egyptian cotton robes, and bath salts. This lovely room opens onto a broad private screen porch with an even lovelier view of the mountainous horizon from its outdoor hot tub.
Named this because this mountain range was called Gahuti by its first inhabitants. It marks the start of Sherman’s march during the Civil War and the beginning of the Appalachian Trail.
Flat Screen TV and Satellite
- Hot Tub on Private Porch
- Screened Rocking Chair Porch
- Gas Fireplace
- Fantastic Mountain View
- Private In Room Bath
- King Bed
- Private Entrance
- Wine & Cheese sampling weekend evenings
- Always-Available coffee, tea, and homemade goodies in the afternoon
- Candlelight Dessert on Saturday Evenings
- Elegant 3 Course Homemade Breakfast
- Use of Extensive Library
- Egyptian Cotton In-Room Robes
- In-Room Coffee Maker - Hairdryer
- Flat Screen TV and Satellite
- Complimentary Wireless Internet
All guests enjoy the following:
- Gourmet breakfast every morning
- Tea, coffee and biscotti at 3:00
- Wine & cheese sampling weekend evenings
- Candle light dessert every Saturday night
- Enjoy the incredible views from our lobby AKA "The Council Room"
- Sit or stroll in our native plant gardens
- We are located next to Fort Mountain State Park — Enjoy fishing, hiking or rent a boat or canoe