- Weekend Rates
$169.00 per night
Includes our elegant 3-course homemade breakfast each morning. Always-Available tea, coffee and homemade goodies each afternoon.
- Mid-Week Rates (Mon, Tues, Wed, or Thurs)
$149.00 per night
Stay 2 or more nights Mon., Tues., Wed. or Thur nights. Includes the above listed amenities.
- Holidays and Fall Weekend Rates
$199.00-$209.00 per night
$199.00 Holidays, $209.00 High Season (Fall Foliage)
Truly different, the room captures the region’s outdoors appeal with an unusual rock wall constructed of natural fieldstone. This oversize room has a queen bed, gas fireplace and a large in-room jetted tub for two.
The private bath is just 2 steps across small hallway. Robes and bath key are provided.
Named this because field stone is abundant in the mountains and was used for walls and for rock fireplaces. The rugged beauty of these rocks provide heat and comfort and blend in with the character of the area.
- Wine & Cheese sampling weekend evenings
- Candlelight Dessert Saturday Evenings
- Elegant 3 Course Homemade Breakfast
- Use of Extensive Library
- Egyptian Cotton In-Room Robes
- In-Room Coffee Maker
- Shampoo, Soap, Spa Salts
- Jetted Tub for Two
- Gas Fireplace
- Private Entrance
- All Guests can Enjoy our Wildflower/Native Plant Gardens Surrounding the Inn
- Always-Available coffee, tea, and homemade goodies in the afternoon
- Complimentary Wireless Internet
All guests enjoy the following:
- Gourmet breakfast every morning
- Tea, coffee and biscotti at 3:00
- Wine & cheese sampling weekend evenings
- Candle light dessert every Saturday night
- Enjoy the incredible views from our lobby AKA "The Council Room"
- Sit or stroll in our native plant gardens
- We are located next to Fort Mountain State Park — Enjoy fishing, hiking or rent a boat or canoe