- Weekend Rates
$169.00 per night
Includes our elegant 3-course gourmet southern breakfast each morning. Tea, coffee and homemade biscotti each afternoon.
- Mid-Week Rates (Mon, Tues, Wed, or Thurs)
$149.00 per night
Stay 2 or more nights Mon., Tues., Wed. or Thur nights. Includes the above listed amenities.
- Holidays and Fall Weekend Rates
199.00 per night
With a queen size bed and a private in-room bathroom, the room opens onto a private rocking chair porch, bringing the out-of-doors inside.
Named this because the Spanish Conquistadors came to this area seeking gold and souls. DeSoto the quintessential Conquistador is thought by some to have constructed the rock fort on this mountain as protection against the natives.
- Wine & Cheese sampling weekend evenings
- Candlelight Dessert Saturday Evenings
- Elegant 3 Course Southern Gourmet Breakfast
- Use of Extensive Library
- Egyptian Cotton In-Room Robes
- In-Room Coffee Maker
- Shampoo, Soap, Spa Salts
- Gas Fireplace
- Private Entrance
- Private Porch
- All Guests can Enjoy our Wildflower/Native Plant Gardens Surrounding the Inn
- Complimentary Wireless Internet
All guests enjoy the following:
- Gourmet breakfast every morning
- Tea, coffee and biscotti at 3:00
- Wine & cheese sampling weekend evenings
- Candle light dessert every Saturday night
- Enjoy the incredible views from our lobby AKA "The Council Room"
- Sit or stroll in our native plant gardens
- We are located next to Fort Mountain State Park — Enjoy fishing, hiking or rent a boat or canoe